Thursday, September 3, 2015

Nutella Brownie

Got 1 bottle of Nutella in the house instead of going into waste, saw this post from Esther Tho immediately took out all my stuff and start my 2nd baking today.

The aroma of Nutella filled my kitchen.

Ingredient :
1 cup Nutella (I used 1 bottle of 375g instead)
1 egg
1/2 cup flour (sieved)

method
In a large bowl, pour in all the Nutella, follow by egg.  Lastly add in the sieved flour and give it good mix.

The texture should be thicken.  Pour mixture into the desired baking tray,  spread it well and evenly. (no need to grease tray)

Bake @ 175c 30 - 35 mins

I'm okay with sweetness, a bit hard after the bake.  We prefer soft texture better.  I reheat in microwave for 20 sec to have a slightly soft and chewy texture before eating with my Baskin Robin chocolate brownie ice cream.  👍yummy.

Personally I misses my best brownie more.  Hope to make them soon ....

No comments: